4Chan GIF Collection 4Chan GIF Collection

Hah, Big fan

Rofl, I've been an active channer for at least a year, and this compilation is wicked xD. You should make a caturday comp. =D

EB3 responds:

fair enough, although those may be harder for sound? And idiots like the last two who posted wouldn't understand it

007 McBooze 007 McBooze

Wtf?! o.o; Trippin out.

Wow, thats a lil cracked out. I felt like i was trippin lol. Very color, a little hard to understand, and the voice was a little annoying. Other then that, this flash video was very good.

Nice open Nice open

Hey man

It's really good to see new work from you, I've been thinking about getting back into this kind've stuff.. It's been soo long since I've even thought about it though. It really is extremely good to see that you're still alive n kickin' =P.
Love the song, your work's always been amazing, this just prolongs that legacy.

So how you been?

Hit me back =)

A Quiescent Mind A Quiescent Mind

A little confusing, but not bad.

This song felt a little confusing at times, like when the riff sped up in all different directions. There could be more sounds and such, like other background riffs maybe... Otherwise it sounded pretty neat =3

MrPariah responds:

Thank you! I'll work on making future ones more fluid.

Surface Surface

You're back!<3

Its very nice seeing you posting again, I missed the stuff you brought to us. The bass could've been a bit larger in sound and thats... about all i could find that i didn't like. It sounds alot liek some of your other songs, but i also knoticed that you made a few new .wav's? Sexy sounding, fast, and its 'Dimrain' Style. <3 I love it! Post more plx...

(I have 11 of your tracks on my mp3 player xD now 12.)